Welcome


Thank you very much for visiting the news blog of Currie Community High School.
If you want to find out more about us, visit our main school website at www.currie.edin.sch.uk

Monday 27 June 2011

Thanks from Chogoria Girls High School

We have just received letters of thanks from Winjoy Karendi, Dorkin Mkiende, Betty Kendi Maina and Iradukunda Giselle for helping to pay their fees at Chogoria Girls High School.
Without the generous support of pupils, staff and parents these girls would not have been able to attend secondary education.

Some quotes from the letters include:

“thank you for the significant impact that you have made on my life”
“I really want to express my gratitude to you for your help in my education”
“I promise you that what you have done for me, I will also do it to someone else when I grow up”
“I am very grateful and pleased for your whole heartedness and kindness towards me.”
“Thank you for paying my fees. My mum passed her great appreciation.”